The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books!
This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
My Answer: This is is an insanely hard question for me to answer. I would say the first author who I adored was J. K. Rowling and I can say without a doubt that if it wasn't for her and Harry Potter I wouldn't be a reader today.
Some of my other favorites include:
- Sarah Dessen (because I adore her and she rocks)
- Maria V. Snyder (because fantasy is my favorite)
- Sarah Maclean (because Regency never gets old)
- Richelle Mead (because I ♥ vampires)
- Jane Austen (because she thought of Mr. Darcy)
- Margaret Mitchell (because Scarlett + Rhett = Frantic page turning)
- Jennifer Echols (because she makes me believe the story I'm reading)
There are so many other authors that I love and adore, but these are just a few that come to the top of my head. :)
What are some authors you adore?