So I was super excited when Heather from Buried In Books tagged me in a virtual game of tag, though not quite as epic as flashlight tag outside - it is still pretty great.
Here are my questions!
If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
- A super power eh? I always wanted to be able to read minds. I know what you're thinking, "Oh how very Edward Cullen of you..." Well, just so you know, I would want to be able to turn off my mind reading powers so there. Totally different from Mr. Cullen.
Who is your style icon?
- Definitely Audrey Hepburn. Not in the sense that I dress like her constantly, but she just has this class that I admire, and she's my favorite actress. She was a really great person in real life as well so I just over all admire her, not just for her style but for everything.
- My senior quote was,"The shadow proves the sunshine." - Switchfoot, but I think my favorite quote of all time is probably, "When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers,'Just one more try.'" I just like it. A lot. I try to live by it.
What is the best compliment you've ever received?
- "Your blog so totally freakin rocks dude!" Actually, I've never been told that, but I have had a lot of really nice comments and emails about the blog and those always make me smile.
What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?
- I have a writing playlist I listen to constantly which primarily consists of Snow Patrol. Other than that I listen to The Beatles constantly and have recently really gotten into OneRepublic.
Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- Definitely a night person. I wake up early every morning for school, even the days I don't have to be there until 12 I always have to be up by eight to do everything, so when the weekend comes around I really think I end up sleeping 17 hours on Saturdays. It's just against my nature to go to bed before 1 or 2, and I hardly ever do throughout the week, so that makes for a very sleepy Christina.
Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- I'm really just an animal lover but I have a very soft spot for dogs. I have two right now and they're my babies. They're two Boston Terriers, one which I have had since I was 7 and she has literally been there with me through everything. I also have a cat who I adore, and I used to have a rabbit named Jack Sparrow, so I really have all the bases covered as far as animals go.
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- I thought of my blog name in like two seconds and if we're being completely honest here, I don't know how I feel about it now. For a while I really wished I had done something like, "Christina's Bookshelf" or something normal but I've grown very fond of my blog name recently. It really describes me quite well. In high school I was known to always be reading, and books really were my life - and still are. I mean, I want to be involved with books for the rest of my life, so I think it fits.
I know it is completely lame, but I am giving this to everyone who wants it. I don't think it's fair for me to pile on more things for bloggers to do who already have a ton. So, if you want to do this and be tagged, do it, and leave me a comment with your link so I can see what you say. :)