Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
I feel like this is very similar to the favorite authors post for me -- so there may not be any suprises here! I included newer authors who have "hooked" me recently as well to mix it up.
1. Sarah Dessen - We all know why. She is amazing and is essentially the standard by which I judge everything by.
2. Sara Raasch - FANTASY! I loved Snow Like Ashes, and Ice Like Fire is looking good. Raasch impressed me so much with her debut that I'm pretty sure I will be buying her stuff for awhile.
3. John Green- I have odd emotions about John Green. I love his internet personality and Nerdfighteria, but everyone loves his books to an insane degree. I'm not one of those people... but I do auto buy him for sure.
4. Rachel Hartman - This is another fantasy that blew my mind! So wonderful to see so many authors getting it right. This is another that I am eagerly awaiting everything they ever write ever.
5. Jennifer Echols - I LOVE her contemporaries and have been buying them all since Going Too Far came out.
6. Kody Keplinger - I was obsessed with The Duff when if first came out. I got my hands on an ARC and I told everyone I knew about it for months. She has been on my watch list ever since.
7. J.K. Rowling - Her writing is still as close to perfect as I have witnessed. It has been 10+ years since I first read Harry Potter and still if I start it I can't stop. I will buy everything she writes always and forever.